- Fully against heat insulating transparent EW safety glass
- Space termination and reduction of radiant heat (EW 30 to EW 120)
- Up to 15 minutes of space termination and insulation (EI 15) max. ºT = 140K
- Ug values up to 0.5 W / m²K are possible as triple insulating glass
- Large glass dimensions possible
- Approved for both Schüco and Jansen systems
- ESG design makes it especially robust for transport, handling and assembly
- Can be combined in many variations with other glasses.
- On both sides safety glass acc. EN 12600 Class 1 (B) 1
Product description, characteristics and application
SchücoFlam® CLT comprises two ESG discs, which through a transparent and intumescent in case of fire alkali intermediate layer (Inter layer) are connected.When the interlayer layer is exposed to the fire, it becomes opaque, foams, and forms an insulating heat shield.
The transmission of radiant heat is significantly reduced – for a certain time (about 15 minutes) even the insulation criteria are fulfilled. The interlayer layer provides room-proof protection against fire, smoke and hot, toxic gases and, depending on the design, withstands a fire load of up to 120 minutes. The foamed intermediate layer prevents the fire from being viewed and prevents panic reactions. At the same time, it points out the rescue forces to the place of the brand.
SchücoFlam® CLT is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. It can be used either in fire doors, partition walls, fire protection windows, facades and roof structures.