- Cold façade for new buildings and energy renovation
- Small viewing width of 60 mm
- Thermal insulation can be realized up to passive house level
- 2 and 4-sided storage of the facade modules possible
- For the installation of fixed dimensions and measurement modules
- Individually designed facade modules Schüco ProSol TF +
- Standardized Module Installation of Facade Modules Schüco ProSol TF
- Minimal build-up height of the cover plate for maximum solar yields
- Maximum dimensions (W x H) to 2600 mm x 2200 mm
- Glazing thickness from 6.5 mm to 13.5 mm
- Installation heights up to 40 m possible
- Fastening to buildings for static and non-load bearing surfaces
- Horizontal and vertical interconnection of the modules possible
The Schüco cold façade SCC 60 (Solar Cladding Construktion) – the rational system solution for new construction and renovation
The Schüco ventilated façade SCC 60 is the efficient and flexible system solution for integrating SchücoProS ol TF + in large-area facades.
The optimal connection between the façade system and the Schüco facade modules ProSol TF ensures maximum cost and planning security as well as significantly accelerating the planning, production and assembly procedures.