- 7-chamber profile with optimized chamber geometry
- Uf values up to 0.96 W / (m²K)
- Narrow viewing width of 120 mm
- Depth 82 mm for excellent thermal insulation
- 3-fold glazing with a glass thickness of 24 mm to 52 mm can be used
- IFT Passive fuel compatibility with central gasket
- Same wing profiles for center and stop seal
- Same reinforcement profiles for glare and sash frames
- Silbergraue and black seals depending on the color of the profile
- Outstanding sound protection levels up to 47dB
- Wide range of colors: Schüco Automotive Finish and plain colors and wood finishes
Schüco LivIng – highest thermal insulation at passive house level
Schüco LivIng is an innovative 7-chamber plastic window system, which can be constructed as a “double-system” with both a stop and also a middle seal. In conjunction with the central gasket, the system achieves passive efficiency according to IFT Rosenheim. As a system with an abutting seal, excellent thermal insulation properties are achieved with narrow viewing widths.
Special feature: different basic body colors
Corresponding to the selected surface, four different basic body colors are available. Cream white, dark gray and caramel.