- 35 mm Inside and outside view width in a facade system!
- Passive house level! Thermal insulation with Uf values up to 0.90 W / m²K
- Mullion and transom façade with a narrow view width and new insulator technology
- Use of Schüco AWS 114.SI as a hinged or parallel opening window
- Use of automated window solutions with Schüco TipTronic fitting
- Burglar resistance up to RC 2
- Triple glazing to 50 mm glass
Schüco FWS 35 PD.SI – Passive house certified facade with narrowest viewing widths for high transparency
Schüco FWS 35 PD.SI is a panoramic design façade system. The mullion-beam construction with an internal and external view width of 35 mm fulfills high thermal insulation at passive house level. Schüco FWS 35 PD.SI enables transparent façade constructions with large-dimensioned glass surfaces. Post and transom profiles with a depth of 65 to 155 mm are available. So-called HD (Heavy Duty) bars have been developed for heavy glass loads. Schüco FWS 35 PD.SI is suitable for façade areas in upscale residential and commercial buildings.
With Uf values of 0.9 W / (m²K), this series reaches passive house level. A certificate from PHI Dr. Feist is available.