- 35 mm Inside and outside view width in a facade system!
- Uf values up to 1.2 W / (m²K) – (See also FWS 35.SI version 0.9 W / m²K)
- Mullion and transom façade with a narrow view width and new insulator technology
- Use of Schüco AWS 114.SI as a hinged or parallel opening window
- Use of automated window solutions with Schüco TipTronic fitting
- Burglar resistance up to RC 2
- Triple glazing to 50 mm glass
Schüco FWS 35 PD.HI – facade with narrow view width for high transparency
Schüco FWS 35 PD.HI is a panoramic design façade system. The mullion and transom construction with an internal and external view width of 35 mm fulfills high thermal insulation. Schüco FWS 35 PD.HI enables transparent façade constructions with large-dimensioned glass surfaces. Post and transom profiles with a depth of 65 to 155 mm are available. So-called HD (Heavy Duty) bars have been developed for heavy glass loads. Schüco FWS 35 PD.HI is suitable for façade areas in upscale residential and commercial buildings.
In the version Schüco FWS 35 PD.SI (Super Insulation), the panoramic design façade system is available with a thermal insulation of up to 0.9 W / m2K. Thus, these solutions can also be used in passive houses.