- Structural glazing facade for 2-way and 3-way glazing
- Highly insulated SI insulators for very good thermal insulation
- 3 design variants: shadow gap, flush-edged joint dry and wet-sealed
- Integration of Schüco AWS 114 as a hinged or parallel opening window
- Large-area automated window solutions for standard and RWA
- Burglar resistance RC 2
- Special stainless steel spacer for gas-tight edge joint
- Aluminum spacers for low to medium heat insulation requirements
- Glass dimensions (W x H) up to 2,600 mm x 4,200 mm
- Glass thicknesses of 32 mm to 64 mm; Disc weights: 650 kg
Elegant all-glass façade with low heat transfer coefficient at passive house level
The profiles of the facade are visible only in space, outside flush all-glass appearance with filigree joints.
Highly insulated insulators and triple insulating glazing ensure lowest Ucw values down to the passive house level.
The system also allows the design of façades in semi-structural glazing optics.
The insert elements Schüco AWS 114, AWS 114 SG, AWS 114.SI and AWS 114 SG.SI are integrated homogeneously into the whole-glass façade picture: to be operated as outward-opening sunroof or parallel opening windows, manually or via Schüco TipTronic.
European technical approval (ETA 05/0114) for structural glazing facades; Approvals for Schüco FW 50+ SG.SI are currently under construction.