- Structural glazing facade for 2-way and 3-way Verglasungеn
- Highly insulated SI insulators for very good thermal insulation
- 3 design variants: shadow gap, flush-edged joint dry and wet-sealed
- Integration of Schüco AWS 114 as a hinged or parallel opening window
- Large-area automated window solutions for standard and RWA
- Burglar resistance RC 2
- Special stainless steel spacer for gas-tight edge joint
- Glass dimensions (W x H) up to 2,600 mm x 4,200 mm
- Glass thicknesses of 32 mm to 64 mm; Windscreen weights up to 650 kg
Elegant all-glass façade on passive house level
The profiles of the façade are visible only in the room, on the outside flush all-glass optics with filigree joints.
Highly insulated insulators and triple insulating glazing ensure lowest Ucw values to passive house level.
The system also allows the design of façades in semi-structural glazing optics.
The window insert elements Schüco AWS 114, AWS 114 SG, AWS 114.SI and AWS 114 SG.SI fit homogeneously into the whole-glass facade picture: as outward-opening down-folding or parallel-opening windows, operated manually or via Schüco TipTronic .
European technical approval (ETA 05/0114) for structural glazing facades; Approvals for Schüco FW 50+ SG.SI are currently under construction.