- Uninsulated panoramic design construction
- Sliding system with maximum transparency and the greatest possible incidence of light
- Total width up to 19m with wing dimensions B x H up to a maximum of 3.2mx 3.5m
- Viewing width from 37 mm in the face area
- Wing weights up to 500 kg
- Concealed motors provide excellent operating comfort
- Fast, noiseless movement via control panel or button
- Intelligent sensor technology for maximum comfort
- Burglar resistance up to class RC 2 according to ENV 1627
- Drive and locking technology with easy maintenance and care
Frameless design for panoramic glass sliding applications based on a 2-track glare frame
With the Schüco sliding system ASS 77 PD.NI (Non Insulation) highly transferable sliding units with large wing formats and narrow viewing widths can be realized – for light-filled rooms.
As a non-isolated system, Schüco ASS 77 PD.NI is ideally suited for use in warm climates or indoors.