- Add-on construction in 75 mm width steel system for vertical facades and skylights
- Components can be used for the substructure from the 50 and 60 system modules
- SI isolator program at passive house level for application in the roof area
- By patented screw guide via KS-clips safe and rational
- Standard and flat pressure pads available
- Integration of Schüco AWS 57 RO roof windows as an automated solution
- Burglar resistance RC 2
- Glass thicknesses from 6 mm to 64 mm can be used
- Efficient assembly thanks to set-up technology
- Optimized drain groove for roofs and vertical façades
Add-on construction AOC 75 on steel (ST) for wide substructure
The attachment structure 75 AOC on steel (ST) brings energy-efficient construction with efficient manufacturing and assembly.
The novel sealing family allows for large aeration cross sections, particularly in the roof area.
The sealing components without a sealant insert are used in the mullion and transversal joints for rational and safe assembly.
The bolt set-up technology on steel substructures ensures short manufacturing times against welding.