- Add-on construction in 50 mm system width on timber for vertical façades and glass roofs
- New an insulator principle for optimum thermal insulation with Uf values up to 0.77 W/(m²K)
- Passive house certified system with a glass thickness of 40 mm
- SI range of insulators for the roof area
- Three drainage levels for maximum design flexibility
- Integration of Schüco AWS 114 as projected top-hung or parallel vent windows
- Large surface automated window solutions for standard and RWA
- Burglary protection rating RC 2/ RC 3
- Glass weights up to 810 kg
- Glass thickness ranges of 6 mm to 64 mm can be used
- Special basic profiles with positioning support for timber fabricators
- Integration of Schüco façade modules ProSol and ProSol TF
The add-on construction AOC 50 on timber (TI) with best insulation values with the simplest processing
The add-on construction AOC 50 on timber (TI) combines this energy-efficient construction with efficient fabrication and assembly.
Vertical façades and skylights equipped with roof pitch to 7° can be executed.
The sealing components without sealant application are used in mullion and transom push-fit for efficient and safe installation.