- Add-on construction in 50 mm system width on wood for vertical façades and glass roofs
- SG solution with high thermal insulation: Uf values up to 0.74 W / (m²K)
- SI isolator program for the roof area
- 2-fold and triple double glazing
- Three drainage levels for maximum design diversity
- Integration of Schüco AWS 114 as a hinged or parallel opening window
- Large-area automated window solutions for standard and RWA
- Burglar resistance RC 2
- Glass weights up to 810 kg
- Glow heights from 32 mm to 64 mm can be used
- Special basic profiles with positioning aid for woodworkers
The AOC 50 on wood (TI) construction with the best insulation values and the simplest processing
The attachment structure 50 AOC on wood (TI) combines energy-efficient construction with efficient manufacturing and assembly.
The system also allows the design of façades in semi-structural glazing optics.
The sealing components without a sealant insert are used in the mullion and transversal joints for rational and safe assembly.