- Schüco ADS is a new dimensionally stable door system with 5-chamber profile construction
- More stability thanks to 3-shell symmetrical profile construction
- Good thermal insulation with Uf values up to 1.6 W / (m²K)
- Double insulation level plus central gasket and glass rebate insulation
- Hybrid composite in the wing to reduce the bimetallic effect
- Doors up to 3m height and 200 kg wing weight
- Burglar resistance up to RC 3
- Integration of the Schüco Door Control System Components (Schüco DCS)
- Efficient production and assembly
Schüco ADS 75 SimplySmart – The new door generation with 5 chambers
Schüco ADS 75 SimplySmart is suitable for both commercial and residential buildings. The 3-shell profile construction ensures a considerable improvement of the static against other door systems. The thrust-free hybrid connection between the insulation strip and the outer profile in the wing minimizes the so-called bimetallic effect (bending of the door due to temperature differences between inside and outside).
The fitting is symmetrically fixed in the middle chamber. A double insulation layer as well as a middle seal and glass edge insulation ensure maximum thermal insulation. The Schüco Door Control System is optionally available for automated comfort and safety. It can be easily integrated into the door construction.
The variants HD (Heavy Duty) and standard doors are realized in one system in the Schüco ADS 75 SimplySmart system.