- Very narrow viewing widths: sprouts only 40 mm, window grommet only 60 mm
- Profile depth 60 mm for frame and win- dow, profile thrust joint tested according to EN 14024
- Single and double-leaf windows, with / without side panels or skylights
- Tilting, tilting, folding, cuffing and lowering windows opening inwards and outwards
- Special geometries (round arch, trapezoidal window, etc.)
- Applied electric drives
- CE-marking according to product standard EN 14351-1
- 3D screw-on belt made of stainless steel for wing weights up to 150 kg
- Multi-point locking system for sash sizes up to 800 x 2,200 mm
- Self-adhesive stop seal for efficient window production
- Swing wing window, suitable for sash sizes up to 1,400 x 1,600 mm and 100 kg sash weight
- Sliding door, suitable for plant sizes up to 3,000 x 2,500 mm and 150 kg wing weight
This profile series has been developed for the renovation of industrial and loft glazing as well as of listed windows. The typical, fine-grained glazing in the Bauhaus style can be reconstructed almost perfectly with the extremely filigree, thermally separated profiles.
Janisol Arte is increasingly used in modern architecture due to the narrow viewing widths.