- Opening monitoring (open / closed)
- Lock monitoring (locked / unlocked)
- Combined opening and closing control
- VdS certified Class B and Class C
- Connection to intruder alarm systems, façade control systems and heating controls
- Latching contacts
Schüco magnetic switch
Magnetic switches (contactless or as contact switches) are extremely relevant for building automation; They provide the necessary information for monitoring and control inside and outside.
Magnetic switches detect and monitor the status of windows, doors, sliding units and skylights. They report whether a movable element is open or closed, locked or unlocked and thus contribute to greater safety as well as heating and air conditioning systems.