- Attention: ALTSERIE, expired on 12.2013 Public only for research work
- Thermal insulation: Uf values up to 0,85 W / (m²K) – residential windows “Residential Window”
- High thermal insulation and air tightness due to reverse center seal
- Particularly slim viewing width from 123mm depending on the window type
- Available types: DK-window, fixed glazing, barrier-free window door
- Window weights up to 160kg with Schüco AvanTec System fitting
Block window construction for the highly heat-insulated housing construction
The Schüco window system AWS 100 RW was successfully used as the first window of this thermal insulation class in several buildings. In the years 2010 to 2013, it was a welcome basis rather than a special design wherever heat insulation was required.
This series expired on 12.2013 and was replaced by the window series Schüco AWS 90.SI.
For more details please see there.