- Add-on construction in 60 mm width steel system for vertical facades and skylights
- New isolator principle for best thermal insulation with Uf values up to 1.10 W / (m²K)
- Less energy losses due to insulation tapes in the pressure profile
- By patented screw guide via KS-clips safe and rational
- Three drainage levels for maximum design diversity
- Integration of Schüco AWS 114 as a hinged or parallel opening window
- Large-area automated window solutions for standard and RWA
- Burglar resistance RC 2 / RC 3
- Glass weights up to 1190 kg
- Glass thicknesses from 6 mm to 64 mm can be used
- Efficient assembly by setting technology
- Integration of Schüco facade modules ProSol and ProSol TF
The AOC 60 on steel (ST) with the best insulation values at the simplest processing
The attachment structure 60 AOC on steel (ST) brings energy-efficient construction with efficient manufacturing and assembly.
Vertical façades and light roofs can be designed with a roof pitch of up to 7.
The sealing components without a sealant insert are used in the mullion and transversal joints for rational and safe assembly.
The bolt-setting technology on steel substructures ensures short production times compared to welding.