- Inside opening flush and outside opening door construction in the basic construction depth of 90 mm
- Excellent thermal insulation (Uf-value of 1.4 W/m²K and Ud values < 1.0 W/m²K) due to extended insulation zone with foam-insulating bars and glazing rebate insulation
- Increased impermeability and driving rain resistance of 300 Pa by circulating middle gasket principle in accordance with DIN EN 12208
- Increased soundproofing
- Door sizes up to 3000 mm and door widths up to 1400 mm can be implemented
- Possibility of carrying leaf weights up to 200 kg
- Range of anti-panic lock systems
- Barrier-free base points
- Burglary protection rating up to RC3 in accordance with DIN V ENV 1627
- Patched, concealed or barrel hinges can be used
- Door leaves with single and double sided panel overlapping filling as an option
- Soft Line design variant in blind frame possible
The new Schüco ADS 90.SI door series already meets thermal insulation standards of tomorrow.
The new door series Schüco ADS 90.SI includes inward opening slamming and outward opening door construction. It provides maximum performance for residential and commercial buildings in relation to future energy efficiency standards.
Based on the existing optimized premium door Schüco ADS 90 PL.SI for the front door market the range of doors is extended in the basic depth of 90 mm. Thus, we meet the requirements of non-residential housing. Energy efficiency and thermal insulation play an important role in the new constructions and renovation of residential and commercial buildings.
With the door series Schüco ADS 90.SI, Schüco sets a new low-energy and system standard for aluminum doors. Extended insulating zones, a surrounding middle gasket principle and special glazing rebate insulation enable unmatched system features such as 300 Pa driving rain resistance and Uf values of 1.4 W/m²K. With corresponding triple glazing or panels of overlapping fill, excellent Ud-values of < 1.0 W/m²K are possible. Schüco has thus has achieved even today the thermal insulation standard of tomorrow.