- Non-insulated profile system for different requirements
- Narrow profile views
- Complete tested door-to-wall program, incl. Fittings
- Stable single-chamber hollow profiles, construction depth 65mm
- Clear door height up to 2488 mm
- Maximum glass sizes 1500 mm x 3000 mm
- Element heights up to 3760 mm possible
- Panel solutions can be used as a new filling variant
- Quick clamping of fittings
- Multifuktionstür for fire and smoke protection and burglar resistance up to RC 2
Schüco door ADS 65.NI FR 30 for 30 minutes fire resistance
The uninsulated door and wall construction Schüco ADS 65.NI FR 30 fulfills all the requirements of fire resistance classes E30 and E W30.
The basis for the Schüco ADS 65.NI FR 30 fire protection door and wall system are high-strength, uninsulated aluminum profiles with an installation depth of 65 mm.
The system perfectly combines fire protection and smoke protection requirements with multifunctional features: noise protection up to 36 dB, antipanics and burglar resistance up to RC 2. This system solution does not require fire protection insulators for door constructions or fixed glazing.