- Note: This system is available from 01.2018
- Panoramic design – excellent views
- Large glass surfaces with panoramic design for your windows
- Slim inner and outer widths in block window design
- Flush with the inside with narrow circumferential joint
- Can be used as single window, as window hinge and in Schüco facades
- Narrow window system for facade Schüco FWS 35 PD
- Automation with Schüco TipTronic SimplySmart possible
- Rosette-free handle attachment
- Signing by the window producer possible in the fold
- Simple Schüco SimplySmart processing
- invisible drainage
Schüco window AWS 75 PD.SI – Panorama design window
With its new panorama design window Schüco AWS 75 PD.SI, Schüco offers an opening element with up to now unsurpassed narrow internal and external widths that meet the high architectural requirements.
Schüco AWS 75 PD.SI is flush with the surface, seals are hardly visible, creates the highest transparency and allows for a uniform frame and thus harmonized viewing widths in fixed panels and opening elements.
In combination with the façade Schüco FWS 35 PD, an architecture as in the picture book emerges.
The system also offers all known possibilities as a real window construction; Corner posts, static posts. Symmetrical, asymmetrical views as well as full-glazing solutions can be realized. The required glass tolerances are within the standard specifications.