- Aluminum fire construction in EI60 according to EN 1364/1634
- System variant with a depth of 75 mm
- Sash sizes up to 1400 mm x 2000 mm
- Removable handle
- Concealed fittings based on Schüco AvanTec WK1
- Alternatively, resting fittings
- Highest possible use of the same standard from Schüco standard window systems
- Use as an integrated window element in fire protection façades
Schüco window AWS 75 EI60 Fire protection turning and tilting tilt for 60 minutes fire resistance
The new fire protection turn / tilt with a depth of 75 mm combines high functionality with a convincing design.
The windows of the fire resistance classes EI60 according to EN 1364/1634 with the system fittings AvanTec WK1 or overlying fitting have all necessary tests. Schüco AWS 75 EI60 windows offer highly efficient heat protection, tightness and sound insulation. Architecturally interesting design options open up by using as a window with side part or two-part window or perforated window in fire protection facades. The use of standard system fittings (AvanTec WK1 or overhead fitting) with detachable handle eliminates the need for special fire protection fittings.