- U f values from 0.92 W / (m²K) for highly heat-insulated aluminum windows
- U f value = 1.2 W / (m²K) at a viewing width 117 mm with U w = 0.90 W / (m²K) at U g = 0.6 W / (m²K)
- Special middle seal in moss rubber design
- Attractive alternative: Block window Schüco AWS 75 BS.SI + with concealed wing
- Attractive alternative: Schüco AWS 75 WF.SI + in facade optics
- Wing optional in standard or RL optics (Residential Line)
- Motorized mounting solutions with Schüco TipTronic possible
- Burglar resistance up to RC 3
- Optional also opening outwards
Flexible, highly heat insulated standard window series Schüco SimplySmart technology
The Schüco AWS system offers 75 mm super-insulated SI versions (superinsulation) with convincing functional, design and processing characteristics in the building depth. The Schüco window series AWS 75.SI + has excellent thermal insulation. With Schüco SimplySmart technology, a circulating middle seal and new glass rebate insulation ensure efficient and efficient processing. In combination with the new mechanical fitting generation Schüco AvanTec SimplySmart, a window of the top class is created!
As a block window with a concealed casement frame, Schüco AWS 75 BS.SI + window meets high architectural requirements thanks to slim design with the greatest possible transparency.
Schüco AWS 75 WF.SI + is based on the Schüco block window technology and is specially designed for the economical execution of window strips with mosquito-repellent glazing in mullion and transom optics.