- Excellent thermal insulation at 70 mm construction depth: Uf values of 1.6 W/(m²K) (Face width 117 mm)
- Optionally available as outward opening panel or as crank-turning-tilt solution for heavy, large, heavy units
- Wide range of profiles including the design systems:
- – Schüco AWS 70 RL.HI (Residential Line)
- – Schüco AWS 70 SL.HI (Soft Line) and
- – Schüco AWS 70 ST.HI (Steel Contour)
- Compatible with the Schüco ADS door range
- Now, successfully tested also as avalanche protection window in accordance with ÖNORM B 5301, loading class LS 15.
The high-quality window system with extensive solution variants
The Schüco AWS 70 mm window systems starting from 70 mm construction depth combine excellent thermal insulation with the unique advantages of aluminum: durability and stability, narrow face widths and varied designs.
In addition to outward opening solutions or solutions for barrier-free windows in the standard series Schüco Window AWS 70.HI an extensive range of solutions is available in this construction depth also for special design requirements a comprehensive range of solutions.
Whether Soft Line (SL) panel contour for softer lines, the beveled outer contours of the Schüco Window AWS 70 RL.HI or the narrow “steel contour” of the Schüco Window AWS 70 ST.HI system, with these systems visual features can be emphasized well.
Schüco avalanche protection aluminium window system
For maximum safety
In addition to smoke, fire and burglary protection, this window provides safety against natural disasters. In avalanche-prone areas, it can be used as the window corresponding to standards. It acts against the high dynamic loads of snow pressure and thus guarantees an added safety.
ALUKÖNIGSTAHL has a wide range of tested metal construction systems made of aluminum and steel, which take care of security to a great extent. With this window, we also provide extensive security for the alpine area.
The proven Highly thermal insulated aluminum window series Schüco AWS 70.HI has been upgraded for the special requirements of avalanche protection and successfully tested by the accredited Austrian testing and inspection body Holzforschung Austria as avalanche protection window in accordance with ÖNORM B 5301, loading class LS 15, successfully tested.
Information on the inspection unit:
The test object was a three-part unit, consisting of two single-panel French windows (standard tilt & turn panels and a “barrier-free” turn& tilt unit) and fixed glazing. In both units the Schüco System tilt & turn fitting was used. Between the two door units fixed glazing was installed.