- Aluminum fire protection construction in EI30 / E30 in accordance with EN 1364/1634
- System variant with construction depth of 60 mm
- Leaf sizes up to 1400 mm x 2000 mm
- Removable handle
- Concealed fittings based on Schüco AvanTec WK1
- Alternatively overlying fittings
- Maximum possible use of identical parts from the Schüco standard window systems
- Use as an integrated window unit in fire protection façades
Schüco Window AWS 60 EI30/EW30 Fire protected side-hung or tilt & turn window for 30 minute fire resistance
The new fire protected side-hung or tilt & turn window system with construction depth of 60 mm combines high functionality with a convincing design.
The windows of fire resistance classes EI30/EW30 in accordance with EN 1364/1634 with the system fittings AvanTec WK1 or overlying fittings have passed all the necessary tests. Schüco Windows AWS 60 EI30/EW30 provide highly efficient thermal insulation, weathertightness and soundproofing. Architecturally appealing design options open up by the possibility of using as a window with side panel or two panel window or an integrated window unit in fire protection façades. By using standard system fittings (AvanTec WK1 or overlying fitting) with removable handle it does not require any special fire protection fittings.