- Add on construction in 50 mm width steel system for vertical facades and skylights
- New isolator principle for best thermal insulation with Uf values up to 0.8 W / (m²K)
- Passive house certified system with a glass thickness of 46 mm
- SI isolator program for the roof areaBy patented screw guide via KS-clips safe and rational
- Three drainage levels for maximum design diversityIntegration of Schüco AWS 114 as a hinged or parallel opening window
- Large-area automated window solutions for standard and RWA
- Burglar resistance RC 2 / RC 3
- Glass weights up to 1190 kg
- Glass thicknesses from 6 mm to 64 mm can be used
- Efficient assembly thanks to set-up technology
- Integration of Schüco facade modules ProSol and ProSol TF
The AOC 50 on steel (ST) with best insulation values at the simplest processing
The add-on construction AOC 50 on steel (ST) brings energy-efficient construction with efficient manufacturing and assembly.
Vertical façades and light roofs can be designed with a roof pitch of up to 7.
The sealing components without a sealant insert are used in the mullion and transversal joints for rational and safe assembly.
The bolt set-up technology on steel substructures ensures short manufacturing times against welding.