- Add-on construction in 60 mm system width on timber for vertical façades and glass roofs
- New insulator principle for best thermal insulation
- Patented screw guide through KS-clips secure and efficient
- Three drainage levels for maximum design flexibility
- Integration of Schüco AWS 114 as projected top-hung or parallel vent windows
- Large surface automated window solutions for standard and RWA
- Burglary protection rating RC 2/ RC 3
- Glass weights up to 810 kg
- Glass thickness ranges of 6 mm to 64 mm can be used
- Special basic profiles with positioning support for timber fabricators
- Integration of Schüco façade modules ProSol and ProSol TF
The add-on construction AOC 60 on timber (TI) combines this energy-efficient construction with efficient fabrication and assembly.
Vertical façades and skylights equipped with roof pitch to 7° can be executed.
The sealing components without sealant application are used in mullion and transom push-fit for efficient and safe installation.