- Wind Independent sunscreen with fixed large blade
- Can be used horizontally or vertically
- Lamella types: hollow slats and sheet metal slats with a width of 105 to 690 mm
- Freely selectable slat inclination
- Surfaces in Schüco finish anodised or color-coated
- easy installation
Schüco ALB rigid (aluminum Louvre Blades) – visibility and sun protection
Schüco ALB is rigid sun protection for windows and facades in residential and commercial construction. There are two types of lamellae: hollow lamellae and sheet metal lamellae. The large lamellas with a width of 105 to 690 mm are durable. The slats can be arranged horizontally or vertically. The inclination of the slats is dictated by the shape of the slat holder. With a wide range of slats and mounting options, Schüco ALB offers rigid protection from overheating through optimized light incidence.